Morgoth Bauglir: A day in the life of a Dark Lord

WWCD? (What Would Cthulhu Do?) No, for the last time, I'm not a cultist!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Training Days

Well, I'm in the midst of week three of seven of training for the new job. At some point, I'll actually start doing what they pay me for, but in the meantime, I get paid for sitting in a classroom. Really, there is very little to actually talk about these days.
Oh, there is one thing: I went and saw Star Dust last week. I found it to be tremendously enjoyable. If you haven't already, go see it in the theaters because I doubt that it will last all that long on the big screen. Also, completely ignore any of the advertising for the movie, which makes it look a bit different from how it actually is. At any rate, it has my highest recommendation. Well, I had best be putting ye olde nose to the grindestone.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm, Stardust. It was a lot of fun. Yeah, and Robert DeNiro was great in that!!!!

Glad to hear that all is well with you. Enjoy the training. It'll be a bit before I'm back up in Washington, sadly, so it's nice to hear about you and what you're up to.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Me said...

Glad to hear it's good. I was worried that they would change the book too much (because the book really wouldn't make a movie most people would like) because that's what the previews looked like they had done. I might go see it now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home